"Almost half of businesses (46%) report having cybersecurity breaches or attacks in the last 12 months."
Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport: Official Statistics. Cybersecurity Breaches Survey 2020. Updated 26 March 20201
What’s the challenge?
MANAGED AND PROFESSIONAL CYBERSECURITY SERVICES ARE INCREASINGLY NEEDED BY END USERS
- The cybersecurity risks to business are so high: 46% of businesses reported having cybersecurity breaches within the last 12 months. One in five of these companies lost money or data as a result of the breach. Two in five suffered negative impacts on their business1
- Expert services are needed to counter modern cyber threats, ideally on a 24/7 basis – security products on their own are not enough
- Moving to cybersecurity managed services can reduce overall cybersecurity costs, improve security, improve compliance, reduce management stress, and free up IT resources for other tasks
- Professional Services such as Security Audit, Penetration Testing and Anti-Phishing Training can be key ingredients in executing an effective Cybersecurity strategy
What do end users need?
The most cost-effective and reliable way to access these services is from a shared, certified cybersecurity services provider and moving to hosting of servers at their data centre can also reduce infrastructure costs.
A complete range of cybersecurity managed and professional services is available from the Titan Cybersecurity Centre
Cybersecurity Managed Services
- Endpoint managed security service
- Firewall managed security service
- Managed detection and response (MDR)
- SIEM managed security service
- Vulnerability Management & Forensic Security Service
- Patch Management
- Microsoft ATP / EDR Management
Cybersecurity Professional Services
- Security audit
- Vulnerability analysis and management
- Infrastructure penetration testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
- Anti-phishing simulation and training
For further information contact one of our Cybersecurity Specialists